Avowed Wiki features various guides on Classes, Races, Quests, Builds, Weapons, Armor, Magic, Items, Walkthroughs, and more!
Avowed Wiki Guide
Avowed is an upcoming first-person RPG developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Xbox Game Studios. Avowed is set in Eora which is the same fantasy world that was created for the Pillars of Eternity series. Players will be able to explore the depths and uncover the secrets of the Living Lands which has never been explored.
- Avowed will be "fully open-world" and much larger than Skyrim, but not necessarily in total size. The world will be "denser" and "more contrasted"—which presumably means diverse.
- The main setting will be The Living Lands region of Eora, which is a northern frontier not seen directly in either any series of the Pillars of Eternity.
- Creatures and wildlife will be based on the lore of Pillars of Eternity but there will be new additions to the game.
- Avowed will feature boss battles that happen on a very large scale.
- There will be a real-time weather system.
- Avowed will feature multiple factions where you can meet various NPCs and enlist in helping out your companions.
As seen on the reveal trailer, Avowed will be a first-person RPG that emphasizes on first-person melee combat, as well as the use of magical spells, and possibly, ranged combat.
Avowed Release Date
The release date for Avowed hasn't been announced, but the game will be available on Xbox Series X and PC.